Cars can be used for beauty. In terms of disinfection, sterilization, and deodorization, the sterilization technology of air disinfection has always been using wiping, steam and other methods. These research methods have many problems in use. It seems that ozone disinfection products provide a fast, safe, reliable and easy-to-disinfect method of use. Disinfection and sterilization equipment is an ideal replacement for traditional products and will definitely be widely used.
Ozone (O3) is an allotrope of oxygen (O2). It is gaseous at room temperature. When the concentration is low, it is colorless and has a grassy smell, and it is easily dissolved in water. Ozone is chemically active and has strong oxidation ability. When encountering bacteria and harmful chemical substances (such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia), the oxidation reaction occurs immediately, thereby playing a role in sterilization, demolition and odor removal, and decomposition of harmful gases. Ozone is extremely unsafe and stable. It is developed from oxygen (O2) and will be reduced to O2 within tens of minutes, so it has no pollution and residue. This is so far recognized that food and beverages can directly sterilize substances!
Operation method of car disinfection machine
1. Turn on the power and turn on the system power control switch.
2. The digital key electronic system starts to work, the screen opens, from the start screen to the working system interface. The machine is ready to work at any time.
3. The entire work is controlled by the LED electronic information system, fully automatic management and control. The start button on the control panel hits and the machine starts to work. The ozone generation installation began to work, the work lights began to work, the time development entered a countdown (180 seconds), the air purification network system was on standby, and after a certain amount of ozone was released (internal control of the amount of ozone) the system realized automatic switching to the air purification treatment system .
The air purification system starts to work, the work lights continue to work, and the time enters a countdown (300 seconds). The installation will stop automatically after completing the two processes. (After the two development process designs are completed, touch the off lamp on the screen and the work light is on.) The entire staff is completed.
4. During the entire working process, the transformer equipment has been turned on and the radiator thermal sensor is automatically turned on or off during the control operation, and the air pump is turned on during the working period.
5. In the management of work development process, if the company does not need the work lamp to light up, we can touch the screen off lamp,
6. The remaining display installation displays voltage, current, and the number of times the whole machine works. You can achieve real-time monitoring.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation method of the small ozone machine in the food factory "big secret"
- Analysis on the use of high concentration ozone water machine
- Ozone generator manufacturers introduce the principle of ozone disinfection cabinet
- Do you know what the ozone generator is for? look here
- Application analysis of large-scale ozone machine in poultry breeding
- What are the functions of ozone generators in farms
- Talking about the application of ozone machine in breeding farm
- Take you to know how water treatment ozone generator produces high concentration ozone
- Analysis of the sterilization effect of the ozone of the car sterilizer on the car interior
- Ozone machine manufacturers analyze the application of ozone in the preservation of fruits and vegetables for you
- How does the large-scale ozone machine reduce the cost of disinfection?
- Application areas of mobile ozone generators
- Features of large ozone disinfection machine
- Four advantages of ozone generator sterilization
- The ozone generator has the function of protection and preservation
- How much do you know about ozone generator:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of household oxygen generators?
- What is the difference in disinfection methods of mobile ozone generators
- How to choose the right ozone generator for swimming pool?
- What are the environmental requirements of small ozone generators