Ozone machineThe drinking water disinfection system is used for the disinfection of livestock and poultry drinking water-namely water disinfection:
1. Installation of drinking water disinfection system:
(1) Before installation, check the basic conditions of drinking water in the pens, such as whether the water supply from a water tower or tap water is used, whether automatic drinking water facilities are used, etc. And add a 500-1000 kg water tower (bucket) to the original drinking water pipeline, and it should be at the height of the barn to ensure sufficient water pressure. And install the original water pipe on the water tower (bucket).
(2) Fix the machine very close to the water tower (bucket).
(3) Connect one end of the gas-conveying silicone tube to the air outlet of the machine, and the other end to the steam-water mixer, and place it at 3/4 of the water tower (bucket).
(4) The gas transmission silicone tube must be 15 cm higher than the water tower (bucket) to prevent overflowing water from flowing into the machine and causing damage to the machine.
(5) Ensure the capacity and height of the water tower (bucket) to ensure the water pressure at the far end of the water pipe.
(6) Adjustment of working hours: Approximately, water under 1000 kg can be disinfected every 15 minutes of work, working at least 2-3 times a day. The working time and frequency can also be adjusted according to the actual situation.
2. Use of drinking water disinfection system
(1) Because active oxygen is unstable in water, after differentiation, hydroxyl group 0H and monoatomic oxygen O, which have strong oxidizing ability, will be generated, which can effectively:
A) Kill all bacteria, viruses, spores, spores, algae, fungi, microbes, yeasts and other water microorganisms in the water.
B) The metal and mineral deposits in the water are removed by simple filtration, and then the accumulation of harmful metals and minerals in the water is prevented, the water pipeline is kept clean, and the cost and time of cleaning and protection are reduced.
C) Destroy some chemical compounds in the water, such as pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, and by-products of harmful disinfectants. Differentiate impurities such as organic pesticides and detergents in the water.
D) Active oxygen is reduced to oxygen after its effect in the water, and then the oxygen content in the water is increased. So there is no harm to human healthy cells. Therefore, Active Oxygen is the ideal water disinfectant and purifier.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation method of the small ozone machine in the food factory "big secret"
- Analysis on the use of high concentration ozone water machine
- Ozone generator manufacturers introduce the principle of ozone disinfection cabinet
- Do you know what the ozone generator is for? look here
- Application analysis of large-scale ozone machine in poultry breeding
- What are the functions of ozone generators in farms
- Talking about the application of ozone machine in breeding farm
- Take you to know how water treatment ozone generator produces high concentration ozone
- Analysis of the sterilization effect of the ozone of the car sterilizer on the car interior
- Ozone machine manufacturers analyze the application of ozone in the preservation of fruits and vegetables for you
- Features and functions of mobile ozone generator
- What is a car sterilizer?
- What are the characteristics of the oxygen generator?
- How to operate the oxygen generator?
- What are the main applications of oxygen generators?
- What are the circuit structures of the small ozone generator?
- Advantages of water treatment ozone generator
- What kind of principle will a small ozone generator produce?
- What are the characteristics of the development of ozone generators in the aquaculture industry?
- Technical characteristics of industrial oxygen generator