The small-scale ozone generator is made of stainless steel, so many users do not need to pay attention to the technical problems of environmental oxidation of the equipment. The reason for using stainless steel is that ozone is more oxidizing than chlorine, and chlorine is more oxidizing than oxygen. If a small ozone generator of conventional materials is used, it will be oxidized in a short time. Therefore, the stainless steel of the ozone generator is not used to deal with the oxidation of the social working and living environment, but to improve the oxidation caused by the development of ozone itself. Moisture and dust resistance are an important factor in the oxidizing working environment.
Humid air is fatal to metal and electronic data originals. During the operation of the ozone generator, a large amount of air flows, so the wet damage is "invisible amplification" many times. Therefore, the speed of the oxidized ozone generator has increased many times. Some users have given feedback as to why the internal control of the ozone generator requires a large amount of stagnant water, which has a great influence on working in a humid environment for a long time, and may even be directly causal. Because air or oxygen, in humid air, reduce the proportion of ionized oxygen, the ozone generator that affects the ozone generation rate cannot be separated from the breakdown voltage and current. The same dust in the air, in the process of long-term work and development, it is easy to learn to accumulate to the ozone generating tube, cooling fan and other places. Seriously affect the work of the ozone generator. Although the ozone generator is a drying device and an air purification device, the ozone generator during operation, traces of dust and moisture, can be installed in a large amount of air in a short period of time.
Therefore, when the small ozone generator is working, it is necessary to ensure that it is in a dry environment, while the air source is kept clean, which greatly improves the service life of the ozone generator and the working efficiency of the ozone generator.
Daily inspection and maintenance of small ozone generator:
If the ozone generator is equipped with an air switch, check whether the air switch can be used normally before use. If the ozone generator is used, water cooling can be used, and the cooling water should be checked before work. In addition, before the start-up, whether there is any damage to the design of the technical circuit, and whether the ozone output pipeline system is dropped or damaged. The recommended days contained in the ozone generator option must be tested in a conspicuous place to test within 1 day.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation method of the small ozone machine in the food factory "big secret"
- Analysis on the use of high concentration ozone water machine
- Ozone generator manufacturers introduce the principle of ozone disinfection cabinet
- Do you know what the ozone generator is for? look here
- Application analysis of large-scale ozone machine in poultry breeding
- What are the functions of ozone generators in farms
- Talking about the application of ozone machine in breeding farm
- Take you to know how water treatment ozone generator produces high concentration ozone
- Analysis of the sterilization effect of the ozone of the car sterilizer on the car interior
- Ozone machine manufacturers analyze the application of ozone in the preservation of fruits and vegetables for you
- What are the performance of large ozone disinfection machine
- What are the application characteristics of ozone generators in sewage treatment?
- Precautions for installation of small ozone generator
- Precautions for the use of ozone generator
- Analysis of factors affecting the disinfection effect of ozone generator
- What is the role of ozone generators in the catering industry?
- Function and application range of ozone generator
- How to use water treatment ozone generator?
- What are the advantages of large ozone disinfection machines?
- Functional characteristics of mobile ozone generator