Ozone destroys the structure of the microbial membrane with the oxidation of oxygen atoms to complete the sterilization effect. The reaction of ozone to the inactivation of bacteria is always very quick. Unlike other sterilants, ozone can react with the double bond of the lipids in the bacterial cell wall, penetrate into the bacteria, act on proteins and lipopolysaccharides, and modify cells. The permeability then causes the bacteria to die.
Ozone also acts on nuclear substances in cells, such as purines and pyrimidines in nucleic acids, which destroy DNA. Ozone mainly acts on the cell membrane, causing damage to the constituent components of the membrane, leading to new obstacles. Ozone continues to penetrate through the membrane, destroying lipoproteins and lipopolysaccharides in the membrane, changing the permeability of cells, and leading to cell lysis and death.
1. High efficiency:
The mobile ozone generator disinfection does not require any other auxiliary materials and additives. A certain amount of ozone is generated from the ozone generating equipment when disinfection is in progress. In a relatively sealed environment, it is evenly dispersed, inclusive, and has good permeability. It overcomes the sterilization dead angle problem of ultraviolet lamp sterilization and achieves all-round, fast and efficient The purpose of disinfection and sterilization. In addition, due to its broad-spectrum sterilization, it can kill bacteria, spores, viruses, fungi and protozoa spores and other microorganisms, and it can also destroy botulinum, toxins, and rickettsia. It also has a strong function of removing mildew, fishy, odor and other odors.
2. High cleanliness:
Ozone can be naturally decomposed into oxygen in the environment, which is the unique advantage of ozone as a disinfectant. Ozone is generated using oxygen in the air. During the disinfection and oxidation process, the excess oxygen atoms (O) combine to form molecular oxygen (O2) after 30 minutes. There is no residual substance, which solves the problem of the residual The problem of secondary pollution eliminates the need for cleaning after disinfection.
Ozone sterilization equipment is generally installed in indoor or central air conditioning systems, air purification systems, or sterilization equipment (such as ozone sterilization cabinets, transfer windows, etc.). The punctual control of ozone sterilization equipment can be automatically set according to the concentration and time required for sterilization, which is convenient to operate. However, formaldehyde and oxyacetic acid fumigation and disinfection time are long, and ozone disinfection can be used openly every day.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation method of the small ozone machine in the food factory "big secret"
- Analysis on the use of high concentration ozone water machine
- Ozone generator manufacturers introduce the principle of ozone disinfection cabinet
- Do you know what the ozone generator is for? look here
- Application analysis of large-scale ozone machine in poultry breeding
- What are the functions of ozone generators in farms
- Talking about the application of ozone machine in breeding farm
- Take you to know how water treatment ozone generator produces high concentration ozone
- Analysis of the sterilization effect of the ozone of the car sterilizer on the car interior
- Ozone machine manufacturers analyze the application of ozone in the preservation of fruits and vegetables for you
- What are the characteristics of the small ozone disinfection machine used in hospitals?
- Installation and use of ozone machine drinking water disinfection system
- Features and functions of mobile ozone generator
- What is a car sterilizer?
- What are the characteristics of the oxygen generator?
- How to operate the oxygen generator?
- What are the main applications of oxygen generators?
- What are the circuit structures of the small ozone generator?
- Advantages of water treatment ozone generator
- What kind of principle will a small ozone generator produce?