High concentration ozone water machine for aquatic processing
High concentration ozone water machine for aquatic products processing:
1. Product details:
1. Scope of use:
1. Fish fillet processing; 2. Floor disinfection and cleaning; 3. Fruit and vegetable disinfection; 4. Packaging container cleaning, etc.
2. The effect of high-concentration ozone water machine in the processing of fish fillets and other aquatic products:
1. Ozone is a broad-spectrum bactericide, which can effectively kill Escherichia coli, Cerebacterium, Megabacterium, Shigella, Typhoid, Meningococcus, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella and influenza virus in a short time. , Hepatitis virus and many other microorganisms. Bacterial spores, protocysts and fungi have strong resistance to ozone, but they can be completely killed after a longer period of ozone treatment.
2. The test results show that it takes only 0.5 min for ozone to reach 99% of the bacteria inactivation rate.
3. No residue, the chemical nature of ozone is active, an unstable gas, which is easy to decompose into oxygen by itself, without any residue, without any new substance generation, and will not cause secondary pollution. It is a clean disinfectant. Especially in the disinfection of drinking water, it is almost an effective and harmless way.
4. There is no need for high temperature treatment. The traditional high temperature sterilization technology relies on high temperature to solidify the bacterial protein, thereby causing the bacterial body to die.Large ozone disinfection machineThe high temperature greatly destroys the heat-sensitive nutrients of food. Ozone sterilization technology is a cold sterilization technology that does not require heat treatment. It uses its own strong oxidation to kill the bacteria, maintain the original color, aroma and taste of the food, and ensure the quality of the food.
5. It can be deodorized, deodorized, and decolorized. Ozone is a strong oxidant. It can destroy organic compounds and colored organic matter that cause water to produce peculiar smells during water treatment, and oxidize ferrous and manganese into high-priced insoluble oxides. It is removed by precipitation and filtration, and will not produce halogenated hydrocarbons.
6. Easy to use The use of ozone for disinfection and sterilization is more convenient than other disinfection and sterilization methods, and it is safe and reliable.