High concentration ozone water machine in food factory
High concentration ozone water machine in food factory:
1. Product details:
2. Scope of application:
1. Food raw material processing; 2. Workshop floor disinfection and cleaning; 3. Packaging container cleaning, etc.
1. The advantages of ozone water machine in food factory:
1. Ozone is a broad-spectrum bactericide, which can effectively kill Escherichia coli, Cerebacterium, Megabacterium, Shigella, Typhoid, Meningococcus, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella and influenza virus in a short time. , Hepatitis virus and many other microorganisms. Bacterial spores, protocysts and fungi have strong resistance to ozone, but they can be completely killed after a longer period of ozone treatment.
2,Small ozone disinfection machineThe ozone water machine treats 99% of the bacterial cell inactivation rate, and the ozone only takes 0.5min. It is almost an effective and harmless way to sterilize drinking water. It has great advantages in cleaning processing raw materials and packaging containers.
3. No residue, the chemical nature of ozone is active, an unstable gas, which is easy to decompose into oxygen by itself, without any residue, without any new substance generation, and will not cause secondary pollution. It is a very clean disinfectant. Especially in the disinfection of drinking water, it is almost an effective and harmless way.
4. There is no need for high temperature treatment. The traditional high temperature sterilization technology relies on high temperature to coagulate the bacterial protein, thereby causing the bacterial body to die. High temperature will greatly damage the heat-sensitive nutrients of food. Ozone sterilization technology is a cold sterilization technology that does not require heat treatment. It uses its own strong oxidation to kill the bacteria, maintain the original color, aroma and taste of the food, and ensure the quality of the food.
5. It can be deodorized, deodorized, and decolorized. Ozone is a strong oxidant. It can destroy organic compounds and colored organic matter that cause water to produce peculiar smells during water treatment, and oxidize ferrous and manganese into high-priced insoluble oxides. It is removed by precipitation and filtration, and will not produce halogenated hydrocarbons.
6. Easy to use The use of ozone for disinfection and sterilization is more convenient than other disinfection and sterilization methods, and it is safe and reliable.