There are four main factors that affect the concentration of ozone produced by the ozone generator: the structure and processing accuracy of the ozone generator, the cooling method and conditions, the driving voltage and driving frequency, the oxygen content in the raw gas, and the cleanliness and dryness. See details below Introduction:
1. The structure and processing accuracy of the ozone generator;
The ozone generator is mainly composed of four parts, namely ozone tube, high frequency power supply, fan and control system. The ozone tube is the core component of the ozone generator. The electrode gap has a great influence on the concentration of the ozone tube produced. The smaller the gap, the greater the ozone concentration. The ozone tube is manufactured by adopting advanced surface-gap tubular electrode design. The electrode gap is one. Under the strong ionization action of the high-voltage electric field, high-speed electrons collide with oxygen to decompose it into oxygen atoms. The high-speed electrons have sufficient kinetic energy. The three-body collision reaction of oxygen molecules and high-speed electrons forms ozone. The external power supply uses an AC power supply, which is converted into a DC power supply by step-down rectification for high-frequency power supply. The high-frequency power supply generates high-frequency voltage on the ozone tube to make the ozone tube work and convert oxygen into ozone gas. The working state of the fan and the high-frequency power supply is controlled by the control system, which mainly controls the working time of the ozone tube and plays a role in regulating the ozone output. The power supply used by the fan is to supply the gas source required for the operation of the ozone tube, accelerate the ozone gas produced by the ozone tube to discharge to the outside of the machine, and dissipate the heat generated by the generator in time to ensure that the working temperature of the motor is within the normal range.
2. Cooling method and conditions;
Ozone is a highly oxidizing and unstable gas. The output concentration of ozone is affected by many factors, among which the cavity temperature is one of the most important factors; ozone will decay by half within 1 minute at about 30 degrees. The attenuation reaches 80% at 40~50℃. Ozone will decompose immediately above 60℃.
3. Drive voltage and drive frequency;
The two main actuators in the control system, the fan and the high-frequency power supply, adopt modular design, with few connection points and good insulation. The time delay switch is adjustable and can be set according to the ozone output and actual needs. The operation is simple, safe and stable.
4. The oxygen content, cleanliness and dryness of the raw gas;
The influence of gas source on ozone production The reactant that produces ozone is oxygen, so the oxygen content in the gas source has a great influence on the ozone production of the ozone generator. We use air and molecular sieve-prepared oxygen-enriched gas and oxygen as raw materials to investigate the influence of oxygen content in the gas on ozone production. According to"Measurement of ozone concentration, output and power consumption of ozone generator"Standard 1 measurement of ozone The concentration of gas, and calculate the ozone production based on the intake air flow. As shown in the table, the higher the oxygen content in the gas, the greater the ozone production. However, the oxygen content and the oxygen-rich gas have little effect on the ozone production. Under the same operating conditions, the ozone production is basically the same.
In addition, gas flow is an important parameter of the ozone generator, which has a great influence on the concentration and output of ozone. As the gas flow rate increases, the ozone concentration decreases and the output increases, but when the flow rate increases to a certain value, the ozone concentration and output change less. Increasing the gas flow can increase the output of ozone, reduce the concentration of ozone, inhibit the decomposition of ozone, and reduce power consumption. Therefore, the gas flow rate can be determined according to actual needs.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Talking about the main points of using ozone generator
- Ozone sterilization method in small ozone machine
- Application of small ozone disinfection machine in campus
- Application of small ozone generator in daily life
- Talking about the circuit structure of small ozone generator
- The main function of small ozone generator
- What are the characteristics of the mobile ozone generator?
- How to use small ozone disinfection machine correctly?
- How long can I enter the ozone generator after disinfection?
- How does the ozone generator produce ozone?