Small ozone generators have the functions of deodorization, sterilization, decolorization, etc., and have a wide range of applications in the water treatment industry. According to the current technical level, ozone generators mostly use high-voltage discharge to produce ozone. The raw materials for ozone production are divided into air, pure oxygen, Three kinds of liquid oxygen.
Liquid oxygen is generally suitable for small and medium-sized scales (ozone amount& lt; 100g/h), using pressure swing adsorption or negative pressure adsorption method to produce pure oxygen on site, suitable for ozone amount& gt; 100g/h scale . The concentration of ozone obtained by using dry air to produce ozone is generally 1% to 3%; while the concentration of ozone produced by using pure oxygen or liquid oxygen can reach about 10%, and the power consumption of producing ozone from air is about that of the other two methods. 2 times.
Oxidation disinfection characteristics of small ozone generator:
Ozone is a highly effective oxidant with no secondary pollution. It has strong oxidizing ability among common oxidants, and its oxidizing ability is twice that of chlorine.
Ozone disinfection is less affected by pH, water temperature and ammonia content in the water.
Ozone removes the smell and taste of microorganisms, aquatic plants, algae and other organic matter, with good effect, and its decolorizing ability is more effective and faster than Cl2 and ClO2.
Adding ozone can change the nature and size of the surface charge of small particle size particles, so that the charged small particles will aggregate; at the same time, there is "microflocculation" in the process of ozone generator oxidation of dissolved organic matter, which can improve the coagulation effect to a certain extent. effect.
Ozone has good disinfection effect, small dosage, fast action, no harmful substances such as chloroform, and it can also make the water have better sensory indicators.
Ozone can chlorinate and decompose macromolecular organics that are not easily degraded into small molecular organics, and oxygenate the water to increase the dissolved oxygen in the water, providing better conditions for subsequent treatment (especially biological treatment).
In order to avoid the formation of chloroform which is difficult to remove, it is recommended to use ozone for pretreatment in water plants with high raw water humus, algae, and phenol content. The cost of using ozone for disinfection in water treatment is slightly higher than using ClO2, but in terms of water quality, using an ozone generator is better than using ClO2. In terms of economic level, these two methods of improving water quality are acceptable, and each water plant can adopt corresponding measures according to specific conditions.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Analysis of factors affecting the concentration of ozone generator
- Talking about the main points of using ozone generator
- Ozone sterilization method in small ozone machine
- Application of small ozone disinfection machine in campus
- Application of small ozone generator in daily life
- Talking about the circuit structure of small ozone generator
- The main function of small ozone generator
- What are the characteristics of the mobile ozone generator?
- How to use small ozone disinfection machine correctly?
- How long can I enter the ozone generator after disinfection?