The separated air of the industrial oxygen generator is mainly composed of two adsorption towers filled with sieve. The industrial oxygen generator passes the compressed air through filtration, dewatering and drying, and then enters the adsorption tower under normal temperature conditions. The industrial oxygen generator is adsorbing The nitrogen in the air in the tower is adsorbed by the molecular sieve, and the oxygen is enriched in the gas phase, and it flows out from the outlet and is stored in the oxygen buffer tank, while the molecular sieve that has been adsorbed in another tower is rapidly decompressed and decomposed The adsorbed components are alternately circulated in two towers to obtain cheap oxygen with a purity of ≥90%. The automatic valve switching of the entire system is automatically controlled by a computer.
The working steps of the industrial oxygen generator are completed by the programmable controller controlling five two-position five-way pilot solenoid valves, and then the solenoid valves separately controlling the opening and closing of ten pneumatic pipeline valves. Five two-position five-way pilot solenoid valves separately control left suction, equalizing pressure and right suction.
The time flow of left suction, equalizing pressure and right suction has been stored in the programmable controller. In the power-off condition, the pilot air of the five two-position five-way pilot solenoid valves are all connected to the closed ports of the pneumatic pipeline valves. When the process is in the left suction state, the solenoid valve that controls the left suction is energized, and the pilot air connects to the opening ports of the left suction inlet valve, left suction production valve, and right exhaust valve, so that these three valves are opened to complete the left suction. During the process, the right adsorption tower desorbs at the same time.
When the flow industrial oxygen generator process is in the pressure equalization condition, the solenoid valve that controls the pressure equalization is energized, and other valves are closed; the pilot air connects to the opening port of the equalization valve, so that the valve opens and completes the equalization process. When the process is in the right suction condition, the solenoid valve that controls the right suction is energized, and the pilot air connects to the opening ports of the right suction inlet valve, right suction production valve, and left exhaust valve, so that these three valves are opened to complete the right suction. Process, while the left adsorption tower desorbs. In each process, except the valve that should be opened, other valves should be in a closed state.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- What are the main applications of large ozone generators?
- What are the advantages of the large ozone disinfection machine?
- Can a small family ozone machine remove formaldehyde?
- The function and technical points of small ozone machine for edible fungus inoculation
- What are the functions of the high concentration ozone water machine?
- How is the large ozone disinfection machine disinfected in the pharmaceutical process?
- What are the characteristics of the large ozone disinfection machine?
- Why should the car disinfection machine disinfect the car?
- How do large ozone machines sterilize various foods?
- What are the application areas of large ozone disinfection machines?