Oxygen concentrator is a type of machine that produces oxygen. Its principle is to use air separation technology. Firstly, the air is compressed with high density and then the difference in the condensation point of each component in the air is used to separate the gas and liquid at a certain temperature, and then it is obtained by further rectification. The air in the plateau is thin, generally only 50-70% of the density of the plain. It is very difficult for ordinary plain oxygen generators to make oxygen on plateau. Plateau oxygen concentrator is a comprehensive challenge faced by oxygen concentrator manufacturers. Based on years of experience in the development and production of high-altitude oxygen generators, Xinqing Gas has summarized the following points of purchase advice for customers in plateau areas:
1. Select a plateau oxygen generator with an oxygen concentration of 90%, which can be detected by the instrument or built-in oxygen monitoring equipment.
2. The noise level of the oxygen generator equipment is preferably less than 45 decibels. The plateau oxygen concentrator is an electrical appliance with a long working time, and the noise cannot be too loud. Otherwise, it will affect other people's rest, especially at night, so the sound response of the oxygen generator should be small.
3. A good manufacturer of oxygen concentrators should pass ISO World and CE European quality system certification, and pay attention to the oxygen concentrator brands listed for more than two years, so that they have better quality assurance and related certifications.
4. Strong oxygen production capacity. The compressor displacement is better to reach 3.8 cubic meters-4.2 cubic meters per hour. In this way, in a living room with a large space, an oxygen concentrator with a large exhaust capacity can ensure that there is a sufficient oxygen supply for every part of the space.
5. With cumulative timing function. It can calculate the service life of the oxygen concentrator and provide objective and accurate data for future maintenance and operation. The world standard requires the oxygen generator to be equipped with a cumulative timer, which also reflects the quality of the product. A good oxygen generator should have a service life of tens of thousands of hours.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Should I use an ozone machine for the sea water tank?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the disinfection method of the car disinfection machine?
- What factors will affect the disinfection effect of the small ozone disinfection machine?
- What are the practical uses of household ozone generators?
- What are the functions of the large ozone generator for food preservation?
- What is the use effect of the small ozone disinfection machine in breeding?
- What are the advantages of household ozone generators?
- What are the requirements for the water treatment ozone generator process?
- High-voltage discharge type small ozone generator
- Ozone generator manufacturers tell you whether ozone is harmful to people