In high voltage discharge typeOzone generatorIt is divided into the following types:
1. According to the high-voltage electric frequency of the generator, there are three types: power frequency (50-60Hz), intermediate frequency (400-1000Hz) and high frequency (>1000Hz). Because of the disadvantages of large size and high power consumption, the power frequency generator has completely withdrawn from the market. Medium and high-frequency generators have the advantages of small size, low power consumption, and large ozone output value, and are commonly used products now.
2. According to the gas materials used, there are two types: oxygen type and air type. The oxygen type is generally supplied with oxygen from an oxygen cylinder or an oxygen generator. Air type generally uses clean and dry compressed air as raw material. Because ozone is generated by oxygen, and the oxygen content in the air is only 21%, the concentration of ozone generated by the air-type generator is relatively low, and the oxygen purity of the bottled or oxygen generator is above 90%, so the oxygen type The ozone concentration of the generator is relatively high.
3. According to the cooling method, there are water cooling type and air cooling type. When the ozone generator is working, a large amount of heat energy is generated, and cooling is required, otherwise the ozone will be decomposed due to the high temperature. The water-cooled generator has good cooling effect, stable operation, no ozone attenuation, and can work continuously for a long time, but the structure is complicated and the cost is slightly higher.
The cooling effect of air-cooled type is not ideal, and ozone attenuation is significant. High-performance ozone generators with stable overall performance are generally water-cooled. Air cooling is generally only used for low- and medium-grade ozone generators with a small ozone production value. When selecting generators, try to use water-cooled ones.
4. According to the dielectric materials, there are common types of quartz tubes (a kind of glass), ceramic plates, ceramic tubes, glass tubes and enamel tubes. Now ozone generators made of various dielectric materials are available on the market, and their performance is different. The low cost and stable performance of glass dielectric is one of the materials that have been used for artificial ozone production for a long time, but the mechanical strength is poor. Ceramics are similar to glass, but ceramics are not suitable for processing, especially when used in large-scale ozone generators. Enamel is a new type of dielectric material. The medium and electrode are integrated with high mechanical strength and high precision machining accuracy. It is widely used in large and medium-sized ozone generators, but the production cost is relatively high.
5. According to the structure of the ozone generator, there are two types: gap discharge type (DBD) and open type. The structural feature of the gap discharge type is that ozone is generated in the gap between the inner and outer electrode sections, and the ozone can be collected and output to use its higher concentration, such as for water treatment.
The electrodes of the open generator are exposed in the air, and the generated ozone is directly dispersed into the air. Because of the low ozone concentration, it is generally only used for air sterilization in a small space or the appearance of some small items. The gap discharge generator can be used instead of the open generator. However, the cost of the gap discharge type ozone generator is much higher than that of the open type.