Ozone is a mixed gas and its concentration is generally indicated by mass ratio and volume ratio. The mass ratio refers to the mass of ozone contained in the mixed gas per unit volume. It is usually indicated by the unit mg/L or g/m3. Volume ratio refers to the volume content or percentage content of ozone per unit volume, and the percentages used are indicated as 2%, 5%, 12%, etc. PPM is commonly used in health professions to indicate the concentration of ozone, that is, one part per million of the volume of ozone in each cubic ozone mixed gas is 1 ppm. Ozone concentration is an important indicator to measure the technical content and function of ozone generators. Under equal working conditions, the higher the ozone output concentration, the higher the quality. The main factors affecting ozone concentration are as follows:
1. The structure and processing accuracy of the mobile ozone generator;
2. Cooling method and conditions;
3. Drive voltage and drive frequency;
4. Dielectric data;
5. The content of oxygen in the raw material gas and its netness and dryness. Ozone production value refers to the output of ozone per unit time of the ozone generator; the product of the ozone concentration value and the total gas volume entering the ozone generator is the ozone production value; generally, the units of mg/h, g/h, kg/h are used to indicate . In the ozone generator standard, the specifications and models of the regular ozone generator use ozone production value to indicate and distinguish. Small-scale ozone generators use g/h as the unit, and large-scale ozone generators use kg/h as the unit to distinguish the size of the specifications.
Key points of ozone generator design:
1. Use materials with high dielectric constant to make electrodes to improve machining accuracy.
2. Improve cooling conditions, choose water cooling or bipolar cooling.
3. Reduce the dew point of the air source and improve the cleanliness of the air source.
4. Increase the driving frequency of the ozone power supply and reduce power consumption.
5. Choose intelligent control and re-monitor the operating conditions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation method of the small ozone machine in the food factory "big secret"
- Analysis on the use of high concentration ozone water machine
- Ozone generator manufacturers introduce the principle of ozone disinfection cabinet
- Do you know what the ozone generator is for? look here
- Application analysis of large-scale ozone machine in poultry breeding
- What are the functions of ozone generators in farms
- Talking about the application of ozone machine in breeding farm
- Take you to know how water treatment ozone generator produces high concentration ozone
- Analysis of the sterilization effect of the ozone of the car sterilizer on the car interior
- Ozone machine manufacturers analyze the application of ozone in the preservation of fruits and vegetables for you
- How to classify ozone generators?
- Application of oxygen generator
- The role of large ozone disinfection machine in breeding
- How a small ozone machine can improve the egg production rate of poultry
- Oxygen making method of industrial oxygen making machine
- The scope of application of oxygen generator
- Do you know what are the main uses of small ozone generators?
- The main function of large ozone disinfection machine
- What is the connection between the principle of high concentration ozone water machine?
- How is the ozone in the small ozone machine disinfected?