oxygen machineIt is a type of machine for producing oxygen, and its principle is to use air separation technology. Firstly, the air is compressed with high density, and then the difference in the condensation point of each component in the air is used to separate the gas and liquid at a certain temperature, and then it is obtained by further distillation.
The oxygen generator adopts the adsorption function of molecular sieve. After physical principles, it uses a large displacement oil-free compressor as the power to separate nitrogen and oxygen in the air, and finally obtain high-concentration oxygen. This type of oxygen generator produces oxygen quickly and has a high oxygen concentration, which is suitable for oxygen therapy and oxygen health care for all kinds of people. Low power consumption, the cost of one hour is only 18 cents, and the price is low.
So how does the oxygen generator operate? The operation method is as follows:
1. Install the main engine in rotation on the floor or hang it on the wall with a hanger, and install a gas filter;
2. Nail the oxygen supply gusset on the wall or support as needed, and then hang the oxygen supply;
3. Connect the oxygen supply port with the oxygen supply tube, and connect the 12V power cord of the oxygen supply to the 12V power cord of the host. If multiple oxygen supplies are connected in series, you only need to add a three-way joint and fix the pipeline with a buckle;
4. Plug the 220V power cord of the host into the wall socket, and the red light of the oxygen supply will be on;
5. Please add pure water to the designated position in the humidifying cup. Install it on the oxygen outlet of the oxygen supply;
6. Put the oxygen delivery tube on the oxygen outlet of the humidification cup;
7. Press the oxygen supply start button, the green indicator light is on, and the oxygen generator starts to work;
8. According to the doctor's instructions, adjust the flow to the required position;
9. Hook up the nasal cannula or wear the mask to inhale oxygen according to the packaging instructions of the oxygen mask or nasal suction tube.