Drinking water disinfection system: used for disinfection of livestock and poultry drinking water-namely water quality disinfection:
1. Installation of drinking water disinfection system:
(1) Before installation, check the basic conditions of drinking water in the pens, such as whether the water supply from a water tower or tap water is used, whether automatic drinking water facilities are used, etc. And add a 500-1000 kg water tower (bucket) to the original drinking water pipeline, and it should be at the height of the barn to ensure sufficient water pressure. And install the original water pipe on the water tower (bucket).
(2) Fix the machine very close to the water tower (bucket).
(3) Connect one end of the gas-conveying silicone tube to the air outlet of the machine, and the other end to the steam-water mixer, and place it at 3/4 of the water tower (bucket).
(4) The gas transmission silicone tube must be 15 cm higher than the water tower (bucket) to prevent overflowing water from flowing into the machine and causing damage to the machine.
(5) Ensure the capacity and height of the water tower (bucket) to ensure the water pressure at the far end of the water pipe.
(6) Adjustment of working hours: Approximately, water under 1000 kg can be disinfected every 15 minutes of work, working at least 2-3 times a day. The working time and frequency can also be adjusted according to the actual situation.
2. Use of drinking water disinfection system
(1) Because active oxygen is unstable in water, after differentiation, hydroxyl group 0H and monoatomic oxygen O, which have strong oxidizing ability, will be generated, which can effectively:
A) Kill all bacteria, viruses, spores, spores, algae, fungi, microbes, yeasts and other water microorganisms in the water.
B) The metal and mineral deposits in the water are removed by simple filtration, and then the accumulation of harmful metals and minerals in the water is prevented, the water pipeline is kept clean, and the cost and time of cleaning and protection are reduced.
C) Destroy some chemical compounds in the water, such as pesticides, hydrogen sulfide, and by-products of harmful disinfectants. Differentiate impurities such as organic pesticides and detergents in the water.
D) The active oxygen is reduced to oxygen after having an effect in the water, and then the oxygen content in the water is increased. So there is no harm to human healthy cells. Therefore, Active Oxygen is the ideal water disinfectant and purifier.
(2) The sterilization capacity of live oxygen is 5 times that of UV lamps and twice that of chlorine. The sterilization speed in water is 600-3000 times faster than chlorine.
(3) Live oxygen drinking water for livestock and poultry:
A) It can change the intestinal micro-ecological environment of livestock and poultry. Ozone in the intestines of livestock and poultry reduces the number of bacteria living on host nutrients, reduces host nutrient consumption, and also enhances the activity of vigorously excreted amylase, improving livestock and poultry especially The utilization rate of food nutrients by young livestock and poultry increases the nutrient supply of young livestock and promotes the healthy growth of livestock and poultry.
B) Live oxygen drinking water for livestock and poultry has relatively changed the resistance of livestock and poultry, and can effectively prevent intestinal diseases such as pullorum in chickens.
(4) It has been proved through many times of practice that the use of live oxygen to purify and disinfect the feeding water is faster and more effective than all traditional chemical methods.
A) Active oxygen can blow up all known bacteria, viruses, fungi, microbes and yeasts. It can not only blow up microorganisms in the water, but also deposit metals and minerals in the water, which can be eliminated by simple filtration .
B) Active oxygen can also blow up some chemical compounds, such as pesticides and hydrogen sulfide in the water.
C) Feeding equipment such as drinking water pipes and drinking troughs will form blockages and slippery substances shortly after using chlorine-containing water. The active oxygen can prevent the accumulation of harmful metals and minerals from the water, reduce pipeline blockage and sticky things, reduce the cleaning and protection time, and keep the water pipes clean as if they were newly installed.
(5) Active oxygen will not produce harmful substances to health:
A) In water treated with chlorine and other chemical disinfectants, when chloride ions react with organics in the water, harmful by-products such as chloramines, polychlorinated biphenyls, trihalomethanes, and other carcinogens will occur.
B) Active oxygen can be differentiated into oxygen and water in the water, which can increase the oxygen content in the water, so that no substances harmful to health will occur. And can achieve the following important effects:
(A) Reduce or restrain harmful pathogenic bacteria in water towers and water pipes.
(B) Increase the oxygen content in the water.
(C) Deposit insoluble metals and minerals.
(D) Constraint by-products of harmful disinfectants.
Therefore, the treatment of drinking water by active oxygen is a revolution with unlimited potential, high-efficiency purification of water quality, disease control and improvement of breeding efficiency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The installation method of the small ozone machine in the food factory "big secret"
- Analysis on the use of high concentration ozone water machine
- Ozone generator manufacturers introduce the principle of ozone disinfection cabinet
- Do you know what the ozone generator is for? look here
- Application analysis of large-scale ozone machine in poultry breeding
- What are the functions of ozone generators in farms
- Take you to know how water treatment ozone generator produces high concentration ozone
- Analysis of the sterilization effect of the ozone of the car sterilizer on the car interior
- Ozone machine manufacturers analyze the application of ozone in the preservation of fruits and vegetables for you
- Application method of small ozone generator in sterilization and purification of production water
- Application range and characteristics of high concentration ozone water machine
- Principle and characteristics of industrial oxygen generator
- Analysis of whether large-scale ozone disinfection machine can remove formaldehyde?
- Main features of large ozone disinfection machine for hospital bed sheets
- Three advantages of mobile ozone generator for disinfection and sterilization
- Talking about the characteristics of the built-in oxygen generation system of the high concentration ozone water machine