Small ozone generators are widely used in our daily lives. You may rarely see them at ordinary times, but they can be seen everywhere in our lives. But people don’t know much about small ozone generators. Let’s take a look at the introduction of the editor:
1. The specifications of the small ozone generator are divided according to the weight unit of ozone production. The unit of ozone production is mg/h or g/h (mg/hour, grams/hour), that is, how many weight units of ozone can the ozone generator produce for one hour.
2. The unit of ozone concentration in the air is ppm or mg/m3; the unit of ozone concentration in water is ppm or mg/L. Conversion method: 1ppm=2 mg/m3 when in air; 1ppm=1mg/L when in water.
3. When ozone reaches a certain concentration in the atmosphere, it will cause environmental pollution. my country stipulates that in the residential environment, when the ozone concentration exceeds 0.15mg/m3, it constitutes air pollution; in the workplace, when the ozone concentration exceeds 0.2mg/m3, it constitutes pollution.
4. When the ozone concentration in the air reaches 0.01-0.02mg/m3, people can smell it.
5. When disinfecting the production workshops of food factories, pharmaceutical factories, and cosmetics factories, when the cleanliness of the workshop does not exceed 300,000, the concentration of ozone in the air can reach 10-20mg/m3, and the airtight action should be used for 30 minutes. Time; if it is necessary to disinfect the existing equipment and articles in the workshop at the same time, the ozone concentration needs to reach 20-30mg/m3; if it is to disinfect the workshop with class 100,000, class 10,000, and local cleanliness, the ozone concentration must reach 30-100mg/m3. When performing ozone fumigation and disinfection on packaging materials, the ozone concentration in the air in the disinfection room/cabinet is generally between 50-200mg/m3; when performing ozone water immersion disinfection on aquatic products such as sashimi and shrimp, the ozone concentration in the water Generally between 0.8-1.0ppm.
6. When aquaculture water is used for ozone disinfection, the amount of ozone used is usually determined by the hourly water flow when half of the pond water is circulated once. Fresh water is usually 1m3/h water using 1g ozone, if it is seawater, the amount of ozone can be increased to 1.5-2g. During the nursery stage, the amount of ozone used can be appropriately reduced. Regardless of the amount of ozone used, the ozone content in the water must be reduced to below 0.05 mg/L before the ozone-added water flows back to the breeding pond.
7. When the swimming pool water is disinfected with ozone, the amount of ozone input is determined according to the hourly water flow when the whole pool water is circulated once, usually 1m3/h water uses 1-2g ozone, and then a small amount of disinfectant is added. When 1m3/h pool water uses 4g or more ozone, the pool water no longer needs to be added with disinfectant, and the pool water will become clear and blue.
8. Under normal temperature and pressure mixing conditions, when bottled pure water is disinfected with ozone, usually 1m3/h water needs 3g ozone, and the ozone concentration in the water needs to reach or exceed 0.3mg/L; when bottled mineral water is ozone disinfected, usually 1m3 /h water needs to use 6g ozone, and the ozone concentration in the water needs to reach or exceed 0.5mg/L.