Different types of space aerator accessories in public places work differently, but they all take one or more dissolved oxygen measures to achieve the purpose of increasing the amount of dissolved oxygen in the space aerator accessories in public places. Some aerators can use mechanical parts to agitate the water and increase the dissolved oxygen in the pond. Some aerators can disperse water into fine droplets and spray them into the air to increase the contact area between water and air to increase the amount of dissolved oxygen. Some aerators can inhale through negative pressure to disperse the air into microbubbles and press them into the water to increase the amount of dissolved oxygen in the water.
What is the working principle of aerator accessories in public spaces? The accessories of public space aerators use electric motors or diesel engines as power sources and press air into the water to allow oxygen to enter the water. This is because when the air and water are in full contact, oxygen molecules will melt into the water, so that the amount of dissolved oxygen will increase, thereby ensuring the oxygen demand of the aerobic organisms in the water.
What are the types of aerator accessories for public spaces?
1. Impeller type public space aerator accessories: The impeller type public space aerator accessories have comprehensive functions such as aeration, water stirring, and gas explosion. It is currently the most used aerator with an annual output value of about 150,000 units. Its aeration capacity and power efficiency are better than other models, but the operating noise is larger, and it is generally used for large-area pond culture with a water depth of more than 1 meter.
2. Waterwheel type public space aerator accessories: The impeller type public space aerator accessories have good aeration and promote water flow effects, suitable for deep silt ponds with an area of 1,000-2,540 square meters.
3. Jet-type public space aerator accessories: The jet-type public space aerator accessories have more aeration power efficiency than waterwheel, air-filled, water-jet and other forms of aerators. Its structure is simple and can be formed. The flow of water stirs the body of water. The jet aerator can increase the water body's oxygen smoothly without damaging the fish body, and is suitable for aeration in the fry pond.
4. Spatial aerator accessories for water-spraying public places: Spatial aerators for water-spraying public places have a good oxygenation function, which can quickly increase the dissolved oxygen content of surface water in a short period of time, and it also has an artistic viewing effect , Suitable for use in gardens or fish ponds in tourist areas.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- What are the important parameter standards for aerator accessories in public spaces?
- How to correctly and reasonably select the accessories of aerators in public spaces?
- What is the working principle of aerator accessories in public spaces?
- Application range of household formaldehyde removal small ozone disinfection machine
- Types of high-voltage discharge ozone generator
- How to use small ozone disinfection machine correctly?
- Types and application fields of small ozone generators
- Is it reliable to buy a large ozone disinfector online?
- What are the design requirements for industrial oxygen generators?
- What are the applications of car sterilizers in automobiles?