After the small ozone generator treats the wastewater, the color of the wastewater will be heavier than the color before the treatment. Why? The editor has encountered this problem more than once, which is related to the working principle of ozone equipment.
1. The ozone generator is used for the installation of ozone gas (O3). Ozone is easy to differentiate and cannot be stored. It needs to be prepared and used on-site (short-term storage in special circumstances). Therefore, ozone generators must be used in all places where ozone can be used.
Small ozone generators are widely used in drinking water, sewage, industrial oxidation, food processing and preservation, medical synthesis, and space sterilization. The ozone gas produced by the ozone generator can be used directly, and can also participate in the response through mixing installation and liquid mixing.
2. The pretreatment of sewage disinfected by ozone is very important. The effect of ozone disinfection is often affected by the inadequate pretreatment degree. The degree of sewage treatment must be determined through technical and economic comparison. Sewage disinfection is disinfection with ozone after secondary treatment. This can reduce the amount of ozone added and reduce equipment investment costs and operating costs.
3. Advantages of small ozone generator in water treatment:
(1) Ozone is a good oxidant, which can kill viruses and spores with strong chlorine resistance;
(2) Ozone disinfection is less affected by the pH and temperature of sewage;
(3) Ozone can remove pollutants such as color, smell, taste, phenol and chlorine in sewage, increase dissolved oxygen in water, and improve water quality;
(4) Ozone can differentiate difficult-to-biodegradable organics and tertiary substances, and improve the biodegradability of sewage;
(5) Ozone is easy to differentiate in water and will not cause secondary pollution due to residuals.
(6) Ozone has a very high sterilization power when used for drinking water disinfection, but it often requires a larger dosage of ozone and a longer touch time when using sewage disinfection. The main reason is that there are high pollutants such as COD, NO2-N, chroma and suspended solids in the sewage. These substances will consume ozone and reduce the sterilization ability of ozone. Only when the sewage passes the necessary water before ozone disinfection Pretreatment can make ozone disinfection more economical and useful. The mass transfer effect of the touch method of ozone and sewage will also affect the dosage and disinfection of ozone.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Introduce the role played by the car sterilizer
- How much is the price of space aerators in public places
- What are the accessories of public space aerators
- What are the features of the mobile ozone generator?
- Technical characteristics of industrial oxygen generator
- What is the working process of an industrial oxygen generator?
- What are the technical characteristics of the industrial oxygen generator?
- What is an industrial oxygen generator?
- How much is the price of aerators in public spaces in Guangzhou
- What are the accessories for aerators in public spaces?