Ozone sterilization belongs to the field of bacteriolysis. The sterilization is thorough and quick, efficient and broad-spectrum. It has obvious inactivation effects on all germs, molds, fungi, protozoa, and oocysts, and can destroy botulinum toxin. At the same time of disinfection and sterilization, ozone can be reduced to oxygen by itself, with no harmful residues and no secondary pollution. It is an environmentally friendly bactericide; at the same time, it can also avoid the shortcomings of low ultraviolet disinfection energy efficiency and large chemical fumigation pollution. In addition to sterilization and disinfection, ozone also has the function of removing peculiar smell in the food workshop and prolonging the preservation period of fresh fruits and vegetables.
The use of "series of large-scale ozone generators dedicated to food storage and preservation" in food cold storage has three main functions:
One is to kill microorganisms, disinfect and sterilize.
The second is to oxidize and differentiate organic and inorganic compounds that emit foul smells to remove bad smells in the library.
The third is to control the process of introducing fresh fruits and vegetables into new foods to extend the shelf life of food.
Ozone water can be used for effective cleaning and disinfection of cold storage floors, walls, shelves, and containers. The ozone air sterilization system can effectively suppress the breeding of various microorganisms in the storage, and timely kill various pathogens in the air, thereby preventing food from mildew and rot. Using the "series of large-scale ozone generators dedicated to food storage and preservation", it can sterilize, disinfect, and deodorize food cold storage, and keep the food in between. Because ozone is unstable, its use in the cold storage is more beneficial to the storage and preservation of food in the cold storage. Because the product of ozone differentiation is oxygen, it will not leave harmful residues in the stored food. Pass ozone into water to produce ozone water.
The process of ozone sterilization is attributed to the biochemical oxidation reaction. Ozone can oxidize and differentiate the enzymes necessary for glucose in microorganisms such as bacteria. It can also directly interact with bacteria and viruses, destroy their cells and ribonucleic acid, and differentiate large molecular polymers such as DNA, RNA, proteins, lipids, and polysaccharides. Permeability aberration occurs in the substances in bacteria and other microorganisms, leading to the lysis and death of cells, and the genetic genes, parasitic strains, parasitic virus particles, bacteriophages, mycoplasma and pyrogens (bacterial virus metabolism products, endotoxins) in the dead bacteria Wait for dissolution and degeneration. Most of the ozone used in industry is prepared by gas corona discharge type ozone generator.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- What is the use effect of the small ozone disinfection machine in breeding?
- What are the advantages of household ozone generators?
- What are the requirements for the water treatment ozone generator process?
- High-voltage discharge type small ozone generator
- Ozone generator manufacturers tell you whether ozone is harmful to people
- Types of high-voltage discharge ozone generator
- Main functions of large ozone disinfection machine
- What role do mobile ozone generators usually play in the food and pharmaceutical industries?
- Use of ozone generator
- How is the car disinfection machine disinfected?