Ozone destroys the structure of the microbial membrane with the oxidation of oxygen atoms to complete the sterilization effect. The reaction of ozone to the inactivation of bacteria is always very quick. Unlike other sterilants, ozone can react with the double bond of the lipids in the bacterial cell wall, penetrate into the bacteria, act on proteins and lipopolysaccharides, and modify cells. The permeability then causes the bacteria to die.
Ozone also acts on nuclear substances in cells, such as purines and pyrimidines in nucleic acids, which destroy DNA. Ozone mainly acts on the cell membrane, causing damage to the constituent components of the membrane, leading to new obstacles. Ozone continues to penetrate through the membrane, destroying lipoproteins and lipopolysaccharides in the membrane, changing the permeability of cells, and leading to cell lysis and death.
1. High efficiency:
Mobile ozone generatorDisinfection does not require any other auxiliary materials and additives. A certain amount of ozone is generated from the ozone generating equipment when disinfection is in progress. In a relatively sealed environment, it is evenly dispersed, inclusive, and has good permeability. It overcomes the sterilization dead angle problem of ultraviolet lamp sterilization and achieves all-round, fast and efficient The purpose of disinfection and sterilization. In addition, due to its broad-spectrum sterilization, it can kill bacteria, spores, viruses, fungi and protozoa spores and other microorganisms, and it can also destroy botulinum, toxins, and rickettsia. It also has a strong function of removing mildew, fishy, odor and other odors.
2. High cleanliness:
Ozone can be naturally decomposed into oxygen in the environment, which is the unique advantage of ozone as a disinfectant. Ozone is generated using oxygen in the air. During the disinfection and oxidation process, the excess oxygen atoms (O) combine to form molecular oxygen (O2) after 30 minutes. There is no residual substance, which solves the problem of the residual The problem of secondary pollution eliminates the need for cleaning after disinfection.
Ozone sterilization equipment is generally installed in indoor or central air conditioning systems, air purification systems, or sterilization equipment (such as ozone sterilization cabinets, transfer windows, etc.). The punctual control of ozone sterilization equipment can be automatically set according to the concentration and time required for sterilization, which is convenient to operate. However, formaldehyde and oxyacetic acid fumigation and disinfection time are long, and ozone disinfection can be used openly every day.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Main features of industrial oxygen generator
- Types of high-voltage discharge ozone generator
- What are the advantages of water treatment ozone generators
- Applicable people
- Application range of large ozone generator
- Application of small ozone generator in water treatment
- Analysis of factors affecting the concentration of ozone generator
- Talking about the main points of using ozone generator
- Ozone sterilization method in small ozone machine
- Application of small ozone disinfection machine in campus