First of all, we know that the ozone molecule is composed of 3 oxygen atoms, and O3 is the chemical formula of ozone. It seems that oxygen has one more oxygen atom. In fact, whether it is natural or artificially synthesized ozone, the ultimate goal is to convert oxygen into ozone. Use various methods to divide an oxygen molecule into two oxygen atoms and combine them with two other oxygen molecules. It becomes ozone.
What is the use of ozone?
The characteristics of ozone are sterilization, disinfection and bleaching, and it is usually used in industry. For example, industrial deodorization, industrial sewage treatment, industrial sterilization and disinfection, primary disinfection of drinking water, etc.;
The ozone generator manufacturer tells you whether ozone is harmful to people? Let’s first look at the application of ozone,
Food purification: Degraded fruits and vegetables, chemical fertilizers, pesticides and other toxic substances in the surface and inside of the food, and remove antibiotics, chemical additives, hormones and other harmful substances in meat and eggs.
Drinking water purification: Tap water is a kind of high-quality raw drinking water after ozone treatment. Each liter of water only needs to pass O3 for 2 minutes to remove the residual chlorine in the water, sterilize, disinfect, deodorize, remove heavy metals, prevent the formation of carcinogenic chloroform, and increase the oxygen content in the water
Disinfection and sterilization: Put the cleaned dining utensils in the water and pour into O3 for 20 minutes, which can remove detergent residues, kill bacteria and viruses, replace electronic disinfection cabinets, and avoid infection of dining utensils
Deodorization: Ozone has a strong ability to oxidize and decompose, which can quickly and completely eliminate various peculiar smells in the air and water.
Therefore, ozone is mainly used in industry and has a relatively strong bactericidal effect on bacteria. Therefore, ozone has a certain irritation to human skin and also has a high irritation effect on the respiratory tract. From safety considerations, attention should be paid to avoid frequent exposure to ozone;
Of course, as Painier has more than 10 years of mature production experience, the ozone generator has taken a variety of safety and leakage prevention measures;
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Types of high-voltage discharge ozone generator
- Main functions of large ozone disinfection machine
- What role do mobile ozone generators usually play in the food and pharmaceutical industries?
- Use of ozone generator
- How is the car disinfection machine disinfected?
- What can a household ozone machine help us in our lives?
- Advantages and workflow of industrial oxygen generator
- What should I do if the color becomes darker after the small ozone generator treats wastewater?
- Introduce the role played by the car sterilizer
- How much is the price of space aerators in public places