In the past, food disinfection used ultraviolet rays, but the effect was not very good, and there were some dead spots. But now it is disinfected with a small ozone disinfection machine without any dead ends, which makes people more at ease. Therefore, small ozone disinfection machines are also very popular nowadays and are used in many industries. However, sometimes the ozone generator disinfection will be reduced, which requires our attention. So what factors will affect the disinfection effect of the small ozone disinfector?
1. Ozone dosage
Space disinfection assumes that the dosage of ozone does not reach the standard value, so the ozone concentration in the space does not meet the required standard, and the disinfection effect will inevitably be affected. When calculating the amount of ozone added, it is necessary to consider general factors such as ozone loss during the transportation process and leakage of doors and windows. At the same time, it is also necessary to ensure that the selected small ozone disinfection machine can reach the designed ozone output.
2. The uniformity of ozone
In the disinfection space, it is necessary to ensure that the ozone concentration in all corners can reach the disinfection standard, otherwise the disinfection effect is still very poor. For this reason, when designing a disinfection plan, it is necessary to carefully consider factors such as workshop structure, ozone dosing methods, and functions of small ozone disinfection machines. A small ozone disinfection machine must have the ability to transport ozone at long intervals. For space disinfection, a small air source ozone disinfection machine should be used. Assuming that the workshop has a fresh air system, it is of course better. The small ozone disinfection machine can be connected to the air outlet. The fresh air system can choose the method of laying pipes, but the dosage of ozone is slightly larger than the standard dosage.
3. Time for ozone disinfection
Although the disinfection and sterilization effect of ozone is completed in an instant, the concentration of ozone in the space requires a certain amount of time to accumulate. If the disinfection time is not enough, the disinfection effect will also be affected. Generally, small ozone disinfection machines are required to be shut down within half an hour to one hour, and doors and windows still need to be sealed.
4. The function of small ozone disinfection machine
Assuming that the function of the small ozone disinfection machine is poor, after a certain period of use, the ozone output will be drastically reduced, so the disinfection effect will not be guaranteed. The core components of the small ozone disinfection machine are the ozone discharge body and the special power supply. Therefore, when buying, choose a reliable small ozone disinfection machine manufacturer, and consider the compatibility of the ozone discharge body and the power supply, preferably the manufacturer develops and produces it by itself.
The ambient temperature, humidity, degree of sealing, and air cleanliness in the space all affect the disinfection effect of ozone. Use the small ozone disinfection machine's ambient temperature not to exceed 40 degrees Celsius, the humidity is preferably between 60%-80%, and the air is filtered and purified.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- What are the practical uses of household ozone generators?
- What are the functions of the large ozone generator for food preservation?
- What is the use effect of the small ozone disinfection machine in breeding?
- What are the advantages of household ozone generators?
- What are the requirements for the water treatment ozone generator process?
- High-voltage discharge type small ozone generator
- Ozone generator manufacturers tell you whether ozone is harmful to people
- Types of high-voltage discharge ozone generator
- Main functions of large ozone disinfection machine
- What role do mobile ozone generators usually play in the food and pharmaceutical industries?