Large-scale ozone disinfection machine is mainly used for air sterilization and surface sterilization of food, medicine, cosmetics and other occupational processing workshops and similar places.
Ozone has a strong function of removing odors. It is feasible to remove formaldehyde and other odors in the new house. However, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that when using the ozone machine, humans and machines cannot be in the same place. At the same time, small ozone generators such as commonly used fruit and vegetable detoxification machines cannot achieve the effect of deodorization due to the small amount of ozone generated and the poor dispersion of ozone gas.
The main functions of the large ozone disinfection machine:
Sterilization: It can quickly and completely eliminate viruses and bacteria in the air and water. According to the experimental report of the academic unit, when the ozone concentration in the water is 0.05ppm, the bacteria inactivation rate will be over 99% after treatment for ten to ten minutes.
Detoxification: Due to the development of industry and commerce and the enjoyment of high material civilization, life is full of various substances harmful to the human body: for example: carbon monoxide, pesticides, heavy metals, fertilizers, organic matter, odor, pigments, etc., after ozone treatment, the It is decomposed into safe substances that are harmless to the human body.
Preservation: Ozone has been widely used in the storage of various foods in advanced areas in the United States, Japan and Europe, which can extend the storage period of food and reduce the rate of spoilage to reduce losses and increase profits.
Bleaching: Because ozone has a strong oxidizing effect, it is a strong bleaching agent by itself, which can be used in laundry, food, and wastewater treatment.
Deodorization: Because ozone has a strong ability to oxidize and decompose, it can quickly and completely eliminate various odors in the air and water.
Ozone and formaldehyde, carbon dioxide, xylene and other toxic and harmful gases undergo messy physical and chemical reactions such as degradation and oxidation, and the by-products are non-toxic and harmless, which can prevent secondary pollution.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- How to use water treatment ozone generator?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of household oxygen concentrators?
- What benefits can mobile ozone generators bring to enterprises?
- See how the small ozone generator sterilizes fruits and vegetables?
- The structure and production principle of industrial oxygen generator
- How to disinfect the mobile ozone generator?
- What affects the service life of industrial oxygen generators?
- What are the main functions of the car sterilizer?
- Function and use of high concentration ozone water machine
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the oxygen generator?