Ozone sterilization is classified as biochemical oxidation reaction. Ozone oxidizes and differentiates the enzymes necessary for glucose in bacteria; it can also directly interact with bacteria and viruses, damage their cell walls and ribonucleic acid, and differentiate DNA, RNA, proteins, lipids and polysaccharides and other macromolecular polymers, which can penetrate into Cell membrane tissue, the internal lipopolysaccharide that enters the cell membrane reacts with the outer membrane lipoprotein, causing the permeability of the bacterial material to be aberrated, leading to the lysis and death of the cell, and the genetic genes, parasitic strains, and parasitic viruses in the dead bacteria Particles, bacteriophages, mycoplasma, and pyrogens (bacterial virus metabolism products, endotoxins) and other dissolution and denaturation died.
Large ozone generatorThe natural characteristics of "ozone" oxidation are used to completely differentiate and remove the odor generated during erosion and differentiation of Amonia and organic pollutants. It damages the molecular structure of odorous substances and produces non-toxic and odorless substances. . Swimming pool international competition swimming pools are almost treated with ozone technology, not only can remove the residual chlorine in the water, but also differentiate the carcinogenic chlorinated organics such as chloroform, bromine dichloromethane, carbon tetroxide and so on. And it can be sterilized; it is more economical to extend the use time of pool water and reduce costs.
Large-scale ozone generator oxygen is also commonly used in industrial wastewater treatment. The common ones are the treatment of phenol, cyanide and printing and dyeing wastewater. Ozone can quickly differentiate the cyanide in the cyanide complex salt. The response is two steps. Firstly, the highly toxic CN- is oxidized to CNO-, and then further oxidized to CO2 and N2, which can reduce the toxicity of toxic wastewater by about 100 times.
In the treatment of phenol-containing wastewater by ozone, the degradation rate of phenol is related to the dosage and time of ozone, and the higher the PH value, the faster the response and the smaller the ozone consumption. Ozone has the ability to decolorize all dye wastewater except disperse dyes. It can damage the hair color or auxiliary color genes in the dye to achieve decolorization. A domestic experiment indicated that when the chroma is as high as 1800-2500 times and the COD is 1100-1800mg/L, under certain conditions, the ozone decolorization rate can reach 99% within 15 minutes, and the COD removal rate is close to 90%. Due to the different levels of industrial wastewater, when calculating the ozone dosage, data are generally obtained through experiments.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- Which points should be considered when choosing a large ozone generator?
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Explanation about the small ultraviolet ozone generator
- The small ozone disinfection machine can remove formaldehyde, is it harmful to the human body?
- Talking about the main factors of the life of industrial oxygen generator
- Analyze the precautions when installing a small ozone generator
- Quanju takes you to know what is a car disinfection machine
- Talking about the characteristics and application scope of high concentration ozone water machine
- Large-scale ozone generator is used to treat ozone in aquaculture water
- Features of built-in ozone system of high concentration ozone water machine