When the ozone generator performs ozone fumigation and disinfection on packaging materials, the concentration of ozone in the air in the disinfection room/cabinet is generally between 50-200mg/m3; when immersing and disinfecting aquatic products such as sashimi and shrimp, The ozone concentration in water is generally between 0.8-1.0 ppm. So how to choose a large ozone generator?
1. The standard of large-scale ozone generator is divided according to the weight unit of ozone generation. The unit of ozone production value is mg/h or g/h (mg/hour, grams/hour), that is, how many weight units of ozone can be generated by the ozone generator working for one hour.
2. The unit of ozone concentration in the air is ppm or mg/m3; the unit of ozone concentration in water is ppm or mg/L. Conversion method: 1ppm=2 mg/m3 in air; 1ppm=1 mg/L in water.
3. When ozone reaches a certain concentration in the atmosphere, it will cause environmental pollution. my country stipulates that in the residential environment, when the ozone concentration exceeds 0.15mg/m3, it constitutes air pollution; in the workplace, when the ozone concentration exceeds 0.2mg/m3, it constitutes pollution.
4. When the ozone concentration in the air reaches 0.01-0.02mg/m3, people can smell it.
5. When disinfecting the production workshops of food factories, pharmaceutical factories, and cosmetics factories, when the cleanliness of the workshop does not exceed 300,000, the ozone concentration in the air can reach 10-20mg/m3, and it must be sealed for 30 minutes At the same time; if it is required to disinfect the existing equipment and items in the workshop at the same time, the ozone concentration needs to reach 20-30mg/m3; if it is to disinfect the workshop with 100,000, 10,000, and local cleanliness, the ozone concentration must reach 30-100mg/m3.
6. Under normal temperature and pressure mixing conditions, when bottled pure water is disinfected with ozone, generally 1m3/h water needs to use 3g ozone, and the ozone concentration in the water needs to reach or exceed 0.3mg/L; for bottled mineral water ozone disinfection, generally 1m3 /h water needs to use 6g ozone, and the ozone concentration in the water needs to reach or exceed 0.5mg/L.
7. When the swimming pool water is disinfected with ozone, confirm the amount of ozone injected according to the hourly water flow when the whole pool water circulates once. Generally, 1m3/h water uses 1-2g of ozone, and then a small amount of disinfectant is added. When 1m3/h pool water uses 4g or more ozone, the pool water no longer needs to be added with disinfectant, and the pool water will become clear and blue.
8. When ozone disinfection of aquaculture water is used, the amount of ozone used is generally confirmed by the hourly water flow when half of the pond water is circulated once. Fresh water is generally 1m3/h water using 1g ozone, if it is seawater, the amount of ozone can be increased to 1.5-2g. During the nursery stage, the amount of ozone used can be appropriately reduced. Regardless of the amount of ozone used, the ozone content in the water must drop below 0.05 mg/L before the water that has participated in ozone flows back to the breeding pond.
- How to use small ozone generators in medical treatment
- How good is the sterilization effect of the small ozone generator?
- Mobile ozone generator manufacturers introduce you to the three major categories of ozone generators
- Do you know the environmental requirements of ozone generators at work?
- Take you to know the 5 classifications of ozone generators during high-voltage discharge
- How to correctly understand the "air disinfection" of mobile ozone generators
- Talking about the application of large-scale ozone generator in medical and industrial wastewater
- Brief v. Large ozone generators are favored in the food industry
- Talking about the importance of car disinfection machine in our lives
- Explanation about the small ultraviolet ozone generator
- The small ozone disinfection machine can remove formaldehyde, is it harmful to the human body?